The FWA Annual Dinner and Women of the Year Awards is the FWA’s premiere event and its most critical fundraiser for the FWA of New York Educational Fund.
This special evening:
- Honors two distinguished women leaders in the private and public sectors for their achievements, leadership and professionalism. For a list of past honorees, please click here.
- Celebrates the FWA’s mission, Educational Programs, membership, President’s Circle and other Corporate Supporters.
- Highlights two outstanding FWA mentees representing the FWA’s programs at Baruch College and Murry Bergtraum High School.
- Benefits the important programs of the FWA of New York Educational Fund.
The Annual Dinner takes place each year in the spring and attracts a high-level dais of dignitaries and a diverse audience of 700 executives and professionals from global corporations, professional firms, and leading nonprofits.
Firms support the dinner to:
- Demonstrate their commitment to cultivating diverse and forward-thinking financial leaders
- Showcase their companies to both current and prospective clients
- Network during the reception and dinner
- Support the FWA of New York Educational Fund.
Monday, May 11, 2015
Grand Hyatt New York
42nd Street and Lexington Avenue
5:45 pm Cocktail Reception
7:00 pm Dinner and Awards